Please note: Governor Abbott’s executive order signed June 26, 2020, does not affect outpatient procedures at Lam Vascular & Associates. Read more here.
At Lam Vascular & Associates, we take the risk of spreading COVID-19 very seriously. While we have always prioritized cleanliness and patient safety, we are taking extra precautions to reduce contact by thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces in our offices several times per day. Additionally, our team members are washing their hands with soap for at least 20 seconds between seeing patients.
Please reschedule your appointment if you:
- Feel ill or have a fever
- Have been in contact with someone experiencing respiratory symptoms or fever
- Have recently traveled to high-risk areas
- Have had contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
For complete CDC guidelines, visit cdc.gov.
Lam Vascular & Associates is fully open and seeing patients at all locations. The following safety measures are in place to help keep our patients and our staff safe:
- Patients will be asked to complete an intake questionnaire upon arrival
- Patients will have their temperature checked upon arrival
- All patients and visitors must wear a mask while at a Lam Vascular facility
- To practice social distancing and limit the amount of people in our office, we are asking that patients come alone to their appointment unless a second person is necessary for assistance (wheelchairs, translators). Any other persons will be asked to wait in their car.
We are closely monitoring information from the Texas Medical Board and Texas Health and Human Services Commission in the event that further measures are required. The health and safety of our valued patients and our Lam Vascular & Associates team are important to us.