Are you experiencing the following symptoms?
- Fatigue in the leg muscles when active
- Pain in the legs and/or feet that disturbs sleep
- Slow/non-healing sores or wounds on lower limbs
- Color changes in the skin of the feet
- Lower temperature in one leg compared to another
- Poor nail and hair growth on toes and legs
You could be suffering from peripheral artery disease (PAD).
PAD is as common as cancer and when left untreated, it increases your risk for amputation, heart attack and stroke. Don’t ignore the symptoms.